Spring Garden Portrait
~ a magical mixed-media portrait class ~
Watch and learn how to work with pastels, collage, and acrylics from a professional artist and illustrator.
Eris Klein | artist, illustrator, teacher
You Will Learn How To:
- Layer with mixed-media using pastel, acrylics, and collage
- Create a soft dreamy landscape using pastels
- Soften a background and add a vintage vignette effect
- Collage (Downloadable collage materials will be provided, as well as links to find your own images)
- Paint with acrylics
- Mix Basic Skin tones (Downloadable skin-tone mixing guide provided)
- Embelish a landscape with whimsical plants and flowers.
_____________________________________________________________________Get 10 Video Demonstrations
with almost 3 hours of lesson content!
Course Table of Contents
PROJECT: Spring Garden Portrait
Part 1: Create a Soft Dreamy Background with Pastels
“I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.”
— Claude Monet
Who Is This Class For?
This class is designed for people who love magical portraits, nature, and learning new skills. It is not as easy as a Paint-by-Number or Paint-n-Sip class, but never fear, I do provide options for people at all skill levels. With a little mindfulness, it is very doable.
My goal is to be inclusive and have fun,
but also to encourage creativity, originality, and growth.
If this sounds like you, I hope you will join me!
Creatively Yours, Eris
Learn more about me at www.erisklein.com